We are excited that you have chosen us for your child’s education. We are looking forward to meeting you and working together to bring the best education to your child. Please follow the steps below to complete the enrollment process.
If you have a child that is turning 5 years of age by September 1, 2022, below are the documents you would need to register. Also, if you are new to the area and your child has never attended a Polk County school, you will need to provide records from the last school they attended in addition to the documents below.
Step 1. Collect the required documents:
- Click here for a printable list of Registration Requirements English | Spanish
- Click here for Entrance Immunization Requirements English | Spanish | Haitian Creole
- Medical Information Form English | Spanish | Haitian Creole
Step 2. Print and complete the forms below:
- Student Entry Form: English – Spanish – Haitian Creole
- Home Language Survey
- Medical Information Form: English – Spanish – Haitian Creole
- Housing Questionaire: English – Spanish
Step 3. Choose one option to send documents to Caldwell:
- Bring them into the office 8:00 – 10:00am -these are the registration hours
- Fax (863-965-5473)
- Email the documents to email@example.com.
- Mail to: 141 Dairy Rd Auburndale, Fl 33823
Once the front office has received the documents, they will give you a call. As part of PCPS’ response to the coronavirus pandemic, parents are asked to contact their school and make an appointment for submitting enrollment paperwork. Please do not visit schools without making an appointment. This is necessary to ensure PCPS abides by social distancing guidelines. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 863-965-5470. Enrollment is not complete until the parents obtain their child’s PIN number from the school and complete step 4, create a parent portal account.
Step 4. Create a parent portal account
The Parent Portal is a service offered to parents and guardians for accessing certain student records. The service allows parents and guardians to access information about ALL of their students through one convenient website. This eliminates the need to visit several different websites, make telephone calls or visit the school to access records and information.